Below are the new Building, Small Project Stormwater Management Plan & Exemption and Zoning applications. To complete, print out the appropriate application, complete in full, sign and date, and submit to Penn Township via mail or in person at the office at 97 N Penryn Rd, Manheim, PA 17545. Questions regarding permits should be directed to the Zoning Officer via e-mail at email@example.com or phone at 717-665-4508.
Other Forms & Applications
- 3rd Party Inspection Application – Residential
- 3rd Party Inspection Application – Nonresidential
- Alarm Reg Form_Clay Penn Warwick 04.2015
- Ag Affidavit
- Burn Permit
- Conditional Use Application
- Demolition Permit Application
- Driveway Permit Application
- Fee Schedule Resolution 2020
- Subdivision and Land Development Application
- Workers Compensation Exemption Affidavit
- Zoning Hearing Board Application
- Volunteer Application
- New Public Sewer or Public Water Capacity Review and Request Application (NWLCA)
- New Public Sewer and Public Water Tap and Use Fees
- New Public Sewer and Public Water Rules and Regulations (NWLCA) May 2019
- Board Room & Park Pavilion and Athletic Fields Reservation Application
Lancaster County Planning Commission (LCPC) Subdivision and Land Development applications and information, click here.
Click here to access the How-To Guides to help answer your questions about permits and construction projects of various types.