Below are the new Building, Small Project Stormwater Management Plan & Exemption and Zoning applications. To complete, print out the appropriate application, complete in full, sign and date, and submit to Penn Township via mail or in person at the office at 97 N Penryn Rd, Manheim, PA 17545. Questions regarding permits should be directed to the Zoning Officer via e-mail at email@example.com or phone at 717-665-4508.
- Unified Building Permit Application
- Zoning Permit Application
- Small Project Stormwater Management Plan & Exemption Packet
Other Forms & Applications
- 3rd Party Inspection Application – Residential
- 3rd Party Inspection Application – Nonresidential
- Alarm Reg Form_Clay Penn Warwick 04.2015
- Ag Affidavit
- Burn Permit
- Conditional Use Application
- Driveway Permit Application 2017
- Fee Schedule Resolution 2016-17
- Subdivision and Land Development Application
- SWM Plan Application
- Workers Compensation Exemption Affidavit
- Zoning Hearing Board Application
- Volunteer Application
- Public Sewer and Public Water Tap and Use Fees
- Board Room & Park Pavilion and Athletic Fields Reservation Application
For Lancaster County Planning Commission Subdivision and Land Development applications and information, click here.
How-to Document Library
Click here to access the How-To Guides to help answer your questions about permits and construction projects of various types.