Request for Proposals, Pension Services, August 13, 2019
Penn Township asks for proposals to perform services for its non-uniformed, defined benefit retirement plan. See the following documents.
- Penn Township Pension Request For Proposal
- Penn Township Act 44 Disclosure Form
- Penn Township Standard RFP Application
The deadline to respond is 3:00 pm, Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
Bidding Thresholds Increase Effective January 1, 2019
The PA Department of Labor & Industry published the authority and municipal bidding thresholds for 2019. Under Act 90 of 2011, bidding thresholds provide for an annual inflation adjustment based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) for All Urban Consumers. The percentage change for the 12-month period ending September 30, 2018, is 2.3%. Beginning on January 1, 2019, the bidding thresholds for municipal authorities will be as follows:
- Purchases and contracts below $11,100 require no formal bidding or written/telephonic quotations;
- Purchases and contracts between $11,100 and $20,600 require three written/telephonic quotations;
- Purchases and contracts over $20,600 require formal bidding;
Click here to view the Pennsylvania Bulletin announcement (November 24, 2018 edition) and for the specifics of the CPI adjustment: https://www.pabulletin.com/secure/data/vol48/48-47/1837.html
Bid & Quote Documents
See PennBid website for NWLCA SCADA 2nd Bid Request.