- 7 p.m.
- Third Monday of each month
- Municipal Office
97 N. Penryn Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
Documents & Information
The authority is governed by a five-member board appointed to serve for staggered five-year terms. Current members are:
- David Stewart, Chair
Term Expires: December 31, 2018
- Herbert Mattern, Jr., Vice Chair
Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Robert Kurtz, Treasurer
Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Jeff Sweater, Secretary
Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Phil Donmoyer, Member
Term Expires: December 31, 2020
About the Authority
The Northwestern Lancaster County Authority is owner of the public water and sewer facilities in Penn Township. Penn Township operates the authority’s system under a lease agreement.
Its current service area includes areas on the east side and south side of Manheim Borough. Under a separate agreement, Manheim Borough Authority provides public water to the southern areas of the township.
Follow the NWLCA’s sustainability project online.
- Authority Engineer – Daniel J. Becker, P.E., Becker Engineering, LLC
- Authority Solicitor – Anthony Schimaneck, Esq., Morgan, Hallgren, Crosswell, and Kane, P.C.
- System Operator – Doug Zook, Manager, INFRAMARK
- Township Manager – Mark Hiester
- Township Financial Coordinator – Constance Weidle