- 7 p.m.
- Second, and Fourth Monday of each month
- Municipal Office
97 N. Penryn Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
Penn Township is governed by a five-member Board of Supervisors who are elected by the voters of the township for six-year terms. Current members are:
- Ben Bruckhart, Chairman, Term Expires: December 31, 2026
- Richard Landis, Vice Chairman,Term Expires: December 31, 2027
- Thomas Walsh, Treasurer, Term Expires: December 31, 2026
- Gary Stevens, Assistant Secretary, Term Expires: December 31, 2027
- Ronald H. Krause, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
About the Board
The Board of Supervisors serves as the township’s legislative body. They are responsible for setting policy, enacting local ordinances, adopting the budget, and levying taxes. Under their direction, the township maintains a professional staff to carry out township business.
The day-to-day operations of the township are administered by the township manager. Several citizen boards and commissions are appointed by the Board of Supervisors to assist in the delivery of municipal services.
Staff and Consultants
- Township Manager and Secretary – Mark Hiester
- Township Solicitor – Josele Cleary, Esquire, Morgan, Hallgren, Crosswell, and Kane, P.C.
- Township Engineer – Brent E. Lied, P.E., Becker Engineering, LLC.