- 7 p.m.
- Second Wednesday of each month
- Township Office
97 N. Penryn Road
Manheim, PA 17545
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
- Gerald Wolfe, Chairman, Term Expires: December 31, 2024
- Steven Bushey, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Aaron Kopp, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- William Postel, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- David Breinich, Term Expires: December 31, 2025
- Alternate, vacant
About the Board
The Penn Township Zoning Hearing Board is a quasi-judicial body appointed by the Board of Supervisors to make decisions related to certain zoning regulations, authorize special exceptions, interpret and adjudicate appeals of the zoning ordinance, and approve or reject variances from the provisions of the zoning ordinance.
- Solicitor – Melvin E. Newcomer, Esq., Kluxen and Newcomer
- Matt Reeser, Zoning Officer
- Submittal Deadlines
- Land Use Ordinances
- Pennsylvania Planning Commission Informational Series