- 7 p.m.
- First Monday of each month
- Township Office
97 N. Penryn Road
Manheim, PA 17545
All citizens are encouraged to attend and participate in the Planning Commission meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View All Agendas and Minutes
The Penn Township Planning Commission is a five-member commission appointed by the Board of Supervisors to four-year terms. Current members are:
- Joseph Lyons, Chairman
Term Expires: December 31, 2018
- Linda Brown, Vice Chairman
Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Mark Compton
Term Expires: December 31, 2016
- Stephen Engle, Secretary Term Expires: December 31, 2018
- Leroy Stoltzfus, Term Expires: August 8, 2021
- Rich Whitehouse, Alternate Term Expires: December 31, 2021
About the Commission
The commission is charged with guiding land use and development within the township. The commission makes recommendations to the Board of Supervisors concerning land use ordinances and maps, subdivision and land development plans, and comprehensive planning matters.