Reporting Damage from Recent Floods

Lancaster County individual home/business owners are urged to report damage from the recent floods.  Damage reports for property in Penn Township should be sent to the Penn Township office and then they will be forwarded for further processing.

It is very important that we have as much data on damages to private property as we can so we can report this to PEMA and FEMA.  While it may be an uphill challenge to get federal assistance, without good data, we have a much less of a chance.

Additionally, if you are looking for help cleaning up, please call 211.  They will record their information and volunteer groups that provide assistance, free of charge, will receive the data and then contact the property owner.

Please complete the form below to report the damage.
Form_Individual Loss Dmg Assessment

Penn Township
Emergency Management

%d bloggers like this: