- Governor Wolf’s orders have lifted the suspension of the construction industry. Construction may resume starting Friday, May 1, 2020.
- Staff is working remotely on a part-time basis. Applications will be reviewed by the Zoning & Codes Officer when he is in the office.
- UCC related time frames for approval or denial have been lifted starting May 1, 2020.
- The processing of Building Permits have been lifted as of May 1, 2020.
- Regulations allow 90 days for the processing of Zoning Permits.
Building, Zoning & Codes