The event aims to provide a safe, convenient, and responsible means of disposing of prescription drugs, while also educating the general public about the potential for abuse of medications.
Other local locations which accept unused/unwanted RxDrugs:
– Northern Lancaster County Regional Police Department: 860 Durlach Road Stevens, PA 17578 Ph. 717-733-0965 M-F 8am-4:30pm
– Lititz Borough Police: 7 South Broad Street Lititz, PA 17543 Ph. 717-626-6393 M-F 8am-4:30pm
– East Hempfield Township Police Department: 1700 Nissley Road Landisville, PA 17538 Ph. 717-898-3103 M-F 8am-4pm
– Sloan’s Pharmacy: 73 South Main Street Manheim, PA 17545 Ph. 717-665-2223 (Note: no liquids or controlled substances, medication must be clearly labelled, additional restrictions may apply)
– Manheim Borough Police: 211 North Charlotte Street Manheim, PA 17545 Ph. 717-665-2481