Keep your family safe! Get rid of unwanted medications. The NLCRPD is again participating in the DEA Drug Take-Back Event which will be held on April 27, 2019 at Giant in Lititz from 10am-2pm. Bring you unwanted, expired or unused medications to the event for proper disposal. (Some restrictions apply.)
For more information, contact NLCRPD at 717-733-0965 or visit https://www.ddap.pa.gov/Prevention/Pages/Drug_Take_Back.aspx.
Local locations which accept unused/unwanted RxDrugs year round are:
- Sloan’s Pharmacy: 73 South Main Street, Manheim, PA 17545 Ph. 717-665-2223 (Note: no liquids or controlled substances, medication must be clearly labelled, additional restrictions may apply)
- Manheim Borough Police Department: 211 North Charlotte Street, Manheim, PA 17545 Ph. 717-665-2481
- Northern Lancaster County Regional Police Department: 860 Durlach Road, Stevens, PA 17578 Ph. 717-733-0965 M-F 8am-4:30pm
- East Hempfield Township Police Department: 1700 Nissley Road, Landisville, PA 17538 Ph. 717-898-3103 M-F 8am-4pm
- Lititz Borough Police: 7 Broad Street, Lititz, PA 17543 Ph. 717-626-6393 M-F 8am-4:30pm