COVID-19 Protocol effective Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Office Closed to Public
In response to the Governor’s recently updated COVID-19 protocol, the Penn Township office building will be closed to walk-in visitors until further notice.
Staff will still be working in the office 7am to 5:30pm, Mondays through Thursdays, answering phones and email messages. If you need help, knock loudly on the door and someone will assist you.
- Walk-in public access will not be permitted except for emergencies or scheduled meetings. We expect to accept one citizen at a time with scheduled meetings.
- Payments for water, sewer, or street light bills may be placed in the designated wall drop box outside the office front door.
- If you are dropping off building or zoning permit applications, please deposit the information into the designated red box outside the front door.
- You are welcome to contact our office at 717-665-4508 to confirm receipt of the building/zoning permit application, payment or if you have any other questions.
- If you are picking up a building or zoning permit, please call the office at 717-665-4508 and a staff member will help you in arranging pick-up and payment.
Thank you for your patience during this period of time. We hope to keep you and us safe.
Mark Hiester, Penn Township Manager